And here is what I have done.
I used one of the stamps from HobbyArt Sunflower Set. Stamped it direct onto the topper and then stamped it onto a piece of paper and cut it out to create a mask. I gave it a light spray with some crafters companion stick and spray re-positionable and left it a minute or two to 'air'.
Once the image was masked I put a couple of strips of masking tape across the card to leave a gap and used an inkylicious dusting brush and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to create the banner. Then I used a small flower mask and Wild Honey Distress Ink to create the flowers.
I then removed the mask and used Derwent Academy colouring pencils to colour the flower itself.
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by my blog today x