I seem to be making a lot of male cards just lately, good job I don't mind doing them isn't it lol
Anyway, here is the first one I have made this evening (I shall be starting the next one once I have written up this blog post)
As you can see, it's for 'Andy'
I began with a piece of pearlised card that I inked over with fired brick distress ink before using a mask and running it through my big shot
Whilst the mask was still in place I inked through a Tim Holtz mask with gathered twigs distress ink on one edge to give the 'blobby' effect (technical term there) and then used the same colour distress ink through the mask on the other side.
Then I measured the size of my topper and created a square of the same dimensions in my Silhouette software. By doing this, I knew that the resulting music frame I added inside the square would fit my topper perfectly. I cut the frame from black card stock
Before deleting the frame, I added the word 'ANDY' and sized it to fit in the frame.
I cut the letters from the same card stock and whilst in situ, I added some perfect medium and dusted over reddish brown perfect pearls to add a sheen suitable for a man.
And that's it - finished :-)
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by my blog today x