I was watching the fantastic Sheena Douglas today when I got home from work and just had to get mucky. So here is the card I came up with. The butterflies were cut on the craft robo from a sheet called BUTTERFLY DREAMS which is available from CraftsUPrint. I stuck the large butterfly pieces onto acetate and coloured in the "eyes" with sakura glaze pens. Once they had all dried, I went over the top of the whole thing with distress ink pads.
I then used various inkpads onto a piece of Barbara Grey Silk board, added spritzers and dried it off with a heat gun. The used Crackle paint over the top & dried it. The edges were rubbed over with distress ink pad.
Then the backing paper was made in MCS and I used the butterfly digi-punch around the edge
The only error I have made is putting too much silicon glue behind the big butterfly as it shows through the glaze, but I'm hoping it will dry clearer and not be so noticeable.
Thanks for looking