Isn't it a beautiful award? Thank you to Bev from Cambridge for passing it onto me. In time honoured tradition, I have to pass it onto 5 others so here are my nominees for this award ...
1. Hazel. She has been and always will be a good friend and despite going through tough times herself, always manages to find time for others.
2. Denise. Always there with a kind word of encouragement.
3. Bev R. Without whose help, I would never have known how to post images on my cards onto the various challenge sites. Always ready to help when asked.
4. Lizbe. Never judges, never criticises - just has a kind word and a gentle piece of encouragement when needed. And her husband is one in a million too and deserves a mention xxx
5. Kath (teabelly). Despite STILL having blooming Jingle Bells playing on her blog, she is, none the less, a wonderful person and well deserved of this award
So there we are. If I haven't nominated you, please don't take offence, its probably because you already have the award on your site anyway. If not, please take it anyway as you are ALL worthy recipients of this award xxx